Friday, February 22, 2008

Irish public records online

A little research goes a long way...

I was doing some research on my Hungarian side of the family when I came across a great resource for genealogy and history in all European countries: the European public record portal. Not only does it have some nice resources for my Hungarian research, but it has even more links to Irish records and other resources online (some I'd seen and some I had not). Here are a few that I'll be visiting in the near future:

Irish Baptism & Marriage Record search
Ireland's Golden Pages directory
National Archives of Ireland
National Library of Ireland

There are also some links to various counties' census records. Check out the entire list at the European public record portal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails