I've added some new features to the sidebar of A Light That Shines Again. If you are a regular reader and don't scroll down the page each time past the most recent post, you might want to take some time to do so now.
If you don't want to miss a new post, don't miss:
- The opportunity to subscribe to new posts via email
- The opportunity to subscribe to new posts in a reader (RSS feed is the term, if you want to get fancy)
- The opportunity to bookmark this site (Heard of del.icio.us?)
Also take a look at:
- The new Family Surnames list (this should make it easier for new readers to quickly determine whether or not they have a connection to our family)
If you want to learn more:
- Check out the Related Reading sidebar, with links to books of interest about Ireland, the famine, Irish emigration, Boston, Irish genealogy, etc.
I'm glad to see that many of you are enjoying A Light That Shines Again. If you are a regular reader and you are enjoying this blog, please drop me an email if you get a chance. I'd like to hear your comments and suggestions.
In the meantime, here's an Irish blessing for you...
May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pockets hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you, and may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.